The Best Golf Gifts For Every Type of Golfer
Know a golfer in your life who won’t go a weekend without grabbing their club set and hitting the links, if they can help it at all? Whose commitment to a beautifully played round knows no bounds, sand trap or otherwise? Whose love of the sport is so intense you’re pretty damn sure you’ll never be able to buy them a golf gift that impresses? No sweat. Because the golfaissance is upon us, and that means golfers are reveling in fashion and gear that are breathing new life into the game. And we’ve combed through it all to highlight the newest golf tech and gadgetry as well as the freshest golf style that’ll make for seriously quality gifting. The following 60 best golf gifts, which have the power to turn a weekend warrior into a club champion, are, forgive us, all aces.
- LIV Golf appoints two sports industry professionals to head up franchise operationLIV Golf, the Saudi PIF-backed company behind the launch of the new LIV Golf Invitational Series and the Asian Tour's International Series, has announced two key new additions to its growing roster of staff. Read more »
- Golf enjoys most positive media coverage among leading sportsAn analysis of the content of media coverage given to some of the world's most popular sports has revealed that golf receives the highest percentage of positive reporting. Read more »
- Bury St Edmunds Centenary Celebrations On Course With ToroBury St Edmunds Golf Club in Suffolk has enlisted the help of Toro and Reesink Turfcare to ensure the courses are in an immaculate condition in time for the celebrations Read more »
- Dreamland Golf Club announces new Head PGA ProfessionalWith more than 20 years’ experience as a PGA Professional player and Advanced PGA coach, Mike Timson has been appointed Head PGA Professional at the superb Dreamland Golf Academy in Azerbaijan Read more »
- FootJoy renews partnership with Todd Snyder for new footwear and apparel collaborationAmerican fashion designer Todd Snyder has teamed up with FootJoy for the second time on a new golf apparel and footwear collection. Read more »